Jim Linnell has spent the last 50 years developing his passion for the artistry of leather craft and has taught leather working skills to thousands of students from around the world. His leather art has been featured on magazine covers, catalog covers, in galleries and at countless shows.
He has been honored with some of the most prestigious awards in the industry including the Al Stohlman Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award, and the Master Leather Artisan Award from The Academy of Western Artists.
Today, Jim operates Elktracks Studio that's dedicated to the promotion and preservation of the leatherworking industry through leathercraft classes, interviews and the sharing of leather history.
- Carve realistic-looking sunflowers into a variety of leather projects including notebooks, journals, belts, wallets, card cases and more with this pattern pack by Jim Linnell
- Wallet pattern was originally created over 15 years ago by Jim for a class at an IFoLG Show
- A number of sunflower designs that Jim has created, but has yet to carve, are included in this pack
- Several photocarve patterns are included as well as many full-color photos
- Corner patterns also included that offer the perfect touch to a variety of leather projects
- Collection of ten pages in a resealable plastic bag