Stainless Steel Round knife hand crafted in River's Manitoba.
- The blade is hollow ground giving the blade a thickness behind the bevel of 0.02"
- With a 20 degree angle edge
- Built in pivot point for sharpening and honing, a 8/32 machine screw and nut are used as the adjustable pivot point.
- Handle length to fit customer
- Stabilized Wood
- Hybrid, stabilized wood and Polyurethane resin (Alumilite)
- Natural Hardwoods finished with polymerized Tung oil
These are also known as Rocker Knives ideal for people with upper extremity weakness or limited wrist movement as it requires minimal effort to use.
- Ideal for people with upper extremity weakness or limited wrist movement
- Requires minimal effort to use
- Wide stainless steel blade is only sharpened over a portion of the blade for increased safety
- Dishwasher safe
- please contact me for pricing on a rocker knife.
From easiest to sharpen and hone to the hardest, for beginners or someone lacking experience sharpening AEB-L is a very good choice for developing the skill while still having a good knife.
AEB-L - waiting on inventory
CPM S3V - steel is not stainless steel, it will oxidize if not properly cared for.
Larger Handle is in development for people with Hyper-mobility joints which should reduce pain and discomfort.
Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and evenness of hollow ground edge cuts very smooth and holds an edge when cutting heavy skirting
Handle was cleanly made with contours for my big hands
Good value for my money