One tool for many tasks—an excellent value for home, shop and recreational use.
The Diafold® Serrated Knife Sharpener not only maintains serrated edges, but also serves as a mini-steel, gut hook sharpener and conical file. The taper of the sharpener measures 1/4" at its widest point down to 1/16" at it's narrowest.
Convenient size measures 9 1/2" long when open and 5" when closed. Folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use. Sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones.
No messy oils needed -- sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service.
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) quickly restores a neglected edge.
- Fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight and convenient
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond serrated sharpener when not in use
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives faster than conventional stones
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service